Vision: To foster Taekwondo athletes and participants with disabilities and special needs to shine their Light.
Mission: To establish and maintain global pre-eminence in all aspects of Taekwondo and to promote the universal ideal of the Paralympic Games.
- To develop and promote all aspects of Para Taekwondo without discrimination of any kind, in close co-operation with key partners and major associates
- Elaborate Para Taekwondo as a sport with natural and universal values of competition, effort and character-building, well-being and fair play
- To inspire all walks of life in the ongoing pursuit and achievement of excellence and to carry it over into their life styles
- Setting a stage for all to witness the courage of Taekwondo Athletes with disabilities overcoming their difficulties and challenges with strength and dignity
- Promoting the universal ideals of Taekwondo as the source of inspiration as each participant demonstrates vivid testimony to the nobility of human spirit
- To provide everyone with disabilities the greatest opportunities to participate in the martial art of Taekwondo
- Create positive experiences and memories and benevolent journey for all participants in all events, games and championships
- To leave a Taekwondo legacy
- To establish and become an official sport in the Paralympic Games in addition to other Para/Adapted Multi-Games such as Global Games, Deaflympics, Wheelchair World Games, etc.
- Global Awareness of Para Taekwondo as a sport and martial art for people with physical and intellectual disabilities
- Creation of programs from grassroots level participation to high performance competitions
- Broaden the scope of disabilities within Para Taekwondo
- Inclusion as an official sport in the Paralympic Games and other multi-sport international games for people with disabilities
- The birth of Para Taekwondo as a competitive Sport at the Domestic, Regional and World Championship level
- Facilitation of Education and Training Programs to meet the objectives
- Expansion of the Taekwondo Global Movement
- Taekwondo for All